Sell an item
Here at Reloved Wedding Boutique we believe every wedding dress has much more life in it than to be used for just one day.
When you have decided to part with your beloved dress, why not sell it through us?
We can sell your dress on your behalf, you would need to contact us to book a viewing of the dress or accessories.
Please provide at the viewing some of the following information:
- Make/Design of dress
- Original price (with receipt if possible)
- Your target price
- Any photographs
If we decide to stock your dress in the boutique to sell on your behalf we would enter into a contract with terms and conditions to be agreed.
Please note: All dresses must be clean and in good saleable condition, so please check the item over thoroughly before the viewing.
Reloved Bridal VIP Appointments
What is a VIP appointment?
- 2 hours with your acclaimed Bridal Stylist
- Provision of a small “photobook” capturing the fun and frivolity of the occasion, with only “hints” of what is to come on the big day. NOTHING that will give away that awesome bride reveal on your big day.
- Mocktails – beautifully decorated scrummy non alcoholic drinks (We do not have a licence so are prohibited from serving alcohol. However, the good news is that you can bring your own – and we will even wash up afterwards for you).
- The fee for this service is £30 and this will be deducted from the cost of any items purchased.
2 hours with your acclaimed Bridal Stylist. Provision of a small “photobook” capturing the fun and frivolity of the occasion. Beautifully decorated non alcoholic Mocktails or you can bring your own alcohol. Book here.
21 Front Street